© 2022 Leidos. All rights reserved. Leidos Proprietary Information. Intranet Quorum and Quorum are trademarks owned by Leidos. Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with an applicable license agreement or contract you have in place with Leidos, Leidos grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license to internally use one (1) copy of this software only on a single computing device at a time. Unless permitted by an existing agreement with Leidos, you shall not:
- sublicense, assign, lend, sell, release or transfer this license or the software or any components thereof to any third party
- reproduce the software
- prepare derivative works of the software
- distribute the software
- disclose the software to any third party
- reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any component of the software that is provided in object code, or executable code.
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark or proprietary notice or legend appearing on the software or any copy thereof.
Any third party software embedded in the software is licensed to you according to the terms and conditions of the third party license.